- This page is about the monster in Phantasy Star Online 2. For the character in Phantasy Star, see Odin.
- "A fell knight clad all in black, Odin roams paths long forgotten beneath the canopy of the Black Shroud.
- ...Ever vigilant as he sits astride his mighty steed, Sleipnir, it is said that Odin is driven solely by the desire to do battle with worthy foes."
- — Official description from the Final Fantasy XIV promotional page
Odin (Japanese: ) is a collaboration boss featured in Phantasy Star Online 2. Odin originates from the game's rival MMORPG, Final Fantasy XIV, in which he appears as one the game's major raid bosses. He is a primal given life by assuming the form of the host which takes his blade, the powerful Zantetsuken. Odin roams the Urth's Fount in Gridania's Black Shroud.
In most of his depictions, Odin is seen donning elaborate jet black armor and grasping his sword, Zantetsuken. He is usually accompanied by his steed, Sleipnir, in his never ending search for worthy opponents.
- Hall of Sorrow: Odin unleashes an area of effect around him that deals medium damage and knocks players away. Players under the effect of Super Armor will simply be pushed away from him.
- Hall of Stone: Odin targets random players with an area-of-effect attack, marked with a circle. This attack deals heavy damage and inflicts Petrification (identical to the Freeze status, but does not count as such). Petrification can be cured by Anti.
- Gagnrath: Gungnir spears blaze across the arena to damage players. Area of effect is indicated by a glowing column. Has two patterns: two lines across the stage and two lines that intersect in the center. When Odin's health is low, the latter pattern begins rotating.
- Gungnir: Gungnir spears target players with a chasing area of effect. After a few seconds, the spears drop and damage players within the circle.
- Shin-Zantetsuken: Activated when its HP reaches around 15%. Odin raises Zantetsuken and charges an extremely powerful attack. This attack inflicts Instant Death on all players. This attack ignores invulnerability effects such as evasion, Braver's Combat Escape, and Photon Blast. In Urth's Fount, this attack will fail the Quest.
- This boss jams Weak Bullet.
- When encountered as a random encounter, the Emergency Code Trial notification is replaced with a F.A.T.E. notification, as in Final Fantasy XIV.
- When encountered as a random encounter, Odin's head is replaced by that of a random generic character's head. This is a reference to a feature in Final Fantasy XIV, where Odin's head would be replaced by the head of the last player to slay him.
|Rappy||Rappy - Love Rappy - Lovey Rappy - Egg Rappy - Frog Rappy|
Summer Rappy - Latan Rappy - Saint Rappy - Drag Rappy (SEA)
|Musk Cats||Nyau - Ceremo Nyau - Noiya Nyau - Toro Kuro Nyau - Sakura Nyau - Sonic Nyau - Summer Nyau - Luna Nyau|
|Unique||Barbarillipan - Cougar NX - Cougar NX ACE - Knight Gear - Magi-Knight Gear - Mint Rockbear - Mr. Umblla - St. Umblla|
Mesetan - Mr. Boing - Tagami Kazuchi - Thunder Rockbear - Odin - Gal Gryphon - Gal Gryphon (Rare)